Friday, January 18, 2013

Getting Settled...


Happy 2013, everyone! I'm only about 18 days late, right? 

I was in beautiful Mexico for the first part of January.

Ah....I miss the breeze. Another margarita, please.
I started off the year right with a most fantastic audition.  A dream audition, if you will. A comedy. Shot in the city. With a wonderful actor. And it would be a recurring role.  I had to send in a video audition since I was in Meh-hico. That was a bit stressful. But it's done!

Another way I started off the year right is by using EVERY single item I brought on the trip.  I find that my overpacking is reflective of my life.  I buy way too many things that I don't use and allow to expire. So this year, I vow to USE to things I already have.  And that started on this trip.

I wore every outfit I brought:

I even wore my wedding shoes! And a Target clutch my friend bought me.  What a professionally shot photo in the hotel bathroom! And the petals on the floor! (The hotel staff put that all over the bed. It was such a sweet gesture. But honestly, it's a pain to clean up.  Do people just roll around in the bed with those petals and fall asleep?)


Target Limited Edition French Riviera Clutch: a gift from a friend!

My wedding shoes are a gold version of these!
image via lindseyjoy.net

I also hope to be updating my blog more frequently. Do more posts, even if they are simple and short!

I'm really excited about this year and hope you are, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment