1. At $40,000, this gorgeous Chevron Louis Vuitton watch is an affordable option for withstanding beach sand and saltwater. Obviously, I'm kidding. This is certainly not a timepiece accessible to the masses, but I'm sure there is a Chevron watch out there inspired by this design. <----You're clicking here to buy??? Hey, I ain't mad at ya.
2. I am SUCH a sucker for products that allow for various looks. This Limited Edition Cecile Multifunction Fossil watch alone has a timeless design, but the multiple straps (and some being reversible) can trick you (me) into believing that it's more than one watch! -$285
You can also purchase the Fossil Women's AM4509 Cecile Multifunction Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Watch without the extra straps for $125.
3. This turquoise beauty is perfect for the active lifestyle. I love Nixon products, as you will see below. The Comp S reminds me of my jelly Baby-G shock from back in the day. This super light, water resistant watch is also scratch resistant and built to handle high-impact situations (ideal for someone like me who has horrible hand-eye coordination and constantly bangs my wrist into the walls). - $100
4. AT $17.90, this Forever 21 abstract watch is a steal. What a fun way to jazz up an outfit! Also, the design is reminiscent of my weird black and white hammer pants back in the 90s...and Roger's hair.
5. Doesn't this Swatch Limbo Dance Watch just scream SUMMER? All the tropical goodness in a cute, happy watch. - $70