Thursday, October 18, 2012

Would You Rock This Edgy Phone Case?

For some reason, I love brass knuckles/rings! The thought of what damage those things can do actually makes me cringe, but I really like the design.

So when I saw this today at a shoot, I had to ask the girl if I could take a picture of it.


She was actually taking a picture, too! And she had this awesome studded black leather jacket and torn black stockings to complete the look. Almost as if she chose her outfit based on her phone case! Wouldn't that be crazy if we came to that?

Anyway, you can purchase one of these babies on Amazon right here for $15.99.

image via amazon.com

Would you use this? Do you love it or is it completely impractical/disgusting to you?


1 comment:

  1. It’s a rare thing to find someone as generous and kind as you. Thank you.
    Thank you for supporting my dreams, no matter what. I couldn’t ask for a better partner.

    ReplyDelete