Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Diary

Summer ain't over yet, but I just wanted to share some of the highlights so far!


 It's always such a treat to go to California.
Laguna Beach



Road Trip to Malibu Wines





I love photo bombs.


Group picnic!
courtesy of Instagram: emariko701


I ate too much in LA.
Little Dom's Carbonara with Wild Boar Bacon. My friends love the Fried Oyster Sandwich so I went back 20 minutes after leaving the restaurant to also try that.  It was pretty good, but not as good as the hype.



I've been exploring New York City on foot...

Lincoln Center



Via a scavenger hunt....






And by bike.

Path through Harlem


Summer Streets





I learned how to make cupcakes. 





I visited Central Park a lot.


I went to a Mets game. They made me eat too much Shake Shack.


I went to Robert Moses State Park.


Been reading + writing a lot this summer.



My friend found a white hair on my head.  And got grossed out.


This friend left before my white hair was discovered. I should have kept my hat on.


I had a pork platter here at Crown Victoria Bar. I did not enjoy it. 


We took a road trip to City Island for some seafood.

Johnny's Famous Reef Restaurant:  Garlic shrimp + Fried Scallops...thumbs up! Surprisingly, the pina colada was good, too.


And the birds were ready to pick up anything available for the taking.


 We went to the On the Run Tour and decided to have some fun with it.  


I ate a lot of ribs.  Ribs for my birthday at Dinosaur BBQ and more ribs at Hillstone.  And more BBQ this weekend.


We shot a trailer for a feature film at the Jersey Shore.
 


Florida for a wedding


Our beloved bride doing weird things.





Hung out at a rooftop for 7 hours in the sunshine.



Had alcoholic cakes from Cake Buzz


Nights in Korea Town:  The most annoying free drink coupon in the world




Been brunchin'




My 1st morning dance party on a boat
courtesy of Instagram: radhatwin


Teeny Statue of Liberty



I don't know if it's obvious that I'm doing a phone picture purge.  But I'm sure there's more to come!

I hope you're enjoying your summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment