Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week in Pics : July 28, 2013


Brooklyn Heights Visit


The buildings are so cute.

Audition for a cop role.  The guy in the lobby of the casting office building: "You're a police officer, right?" Yes! I had to dig through my closet for this one. What do you think?


Dealing with tiny bathrooms for outfit changes between auditions.  


Casting for "party girl".  The notes I got said to wear a cocktail dress or an evening gown.  Everyone else came in hoochie wear.  I looked like a bridesmaid compared to them.  Hoochie wear made a lot more sense.



Watching the youngins go tubing


My silly niece presenting the swimmers


Girls in acting class after dinner. I thought this pic was so cute, but my friend hated it.  I figured this was a nice compromise.



Right before my 1st facial in over 15 years. You like my bra straps?


Walk to a sketch show at UCB Theatre in NYC



The contest that decides who is The Most Awesome Mad in the World. That is God who is judging.  Only one image from the hilarious antics of "Erik Dies, You're Stupid And We Hate You" & "Jim vs. Nate: Who's More Awesome?"


I had never seen such a tiny pan!


The world's smallest omelette

Sunday game of Catan with Haitian Rum guava cocktails.  I came in last place.

I hope you had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment