Sunday, March 16, 2014

Silver Foxes

While I was in high school, I remember plucking the few gray hairs my mom sprouted here and there. My mom now resorts to dyeing her hair black.  I've probably had a total of 2 gray hairs so it's not really an immediate concern. However, I do wonder what I'd look like with an entire head of gray.  I've even considered prematurely dyeing my hair. I see many women embracing the look, and I have to admit that they look beautiful!

What do you think about the following famous silver foxes? 


Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada




Kelly Osbourne



Helen Mirren






Pink



Diane Keaton
She looks so hip here!  I'd be totally ok with rocking this hair as a grandmother.



Sky Ferreira
My mom thinks long, silver hair belongs on a witch so she wouldn't be a fan. But I like the vampy look that Sky pulls off here!


If you have already gone gray, do you dye it or just show off your natural color?  (Is that rude to ask?)  If you haven't gone gray yet, what do you plan to do?





No comments:

Post a Comment