Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Great Infinity Scarf

I love the look and ease of infinity/circle scarves.  They not only provide versatile looks, but you avoid the scarves unraveling off of your neck and awkward ends hanging out of the knot.

Here are some of our favorite infinity scarves:

For lovers of luxury, this Christopher Fischer "Caralee" scarf is 100% Cashmere and will make you feel divine. $398






If Cashmere breaks the bank, try the super softness of Jersey in an American Apparel Unisex Circle Scarf for $28. I found that the heather colors and striped scarves were made of the smoothest fabrics.





You can wear these Circle Scarves in more than 10 ways.



My most recent super buy was an H & M Infinity Scarf. They come in cream, gray, and light blue. At $12.95 a pop, it's a great deal. You might want to call your local H & M before you head out though...the first NYC store I hit was sold out of all of them!

I snapped this quick shot at work...before anyone caught me. It is my new go-to scarf!

I know there was a lot of gray featured in this post. I am a huge fan of bright colors, but a gray scarf is a must-have for your accessory stash.

A more fitting title for this post would have been The Great Gray Infinity Scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment