Monday, August 20, 2012

All of Your Favorite Blogs in One Place!

I LOVE to catch up on my favorite blogs, and it's a bummer when the inconvenience of signing into various blog sites keeps me behind in my readings.

It's also not fun to create accounts for blog sites in order for me to read my subscriptions.  For example, I don't personally use a Tumblr account, but I have friends who use Tumblr for their blogs.  I don't want to bookmark each web page to check for updates so I log in to see all the people I'm following.

Now I don't have to create those useless accounts. And I don't have to check to see if someone updated. Because Bloglovin' lets me see only the updated blogs.

image via bloglovin.com



It remembers the posts that you've already read. And these are blogs from all different sites in one place.  That's Blogger, Tumblr, WordPress, LiveJournal, etc all at one site!  I'm sure there are other methods and sites that may do something similar, like a RSS reader.  But this option is also...more PRETTY! Visually satisfying!

No more multiple bookmarked websites opened on your screen!

Feel free to follow us via bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment