Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here's a piece of humble pie.

The past 2 weeks have been a time of confusion and frustration as I've been trying to get my website up and running.  I definitely KNEW that doing it alone would be difficult.  I expected web design words to pop up at me and compute in my brain like so:  "eep ork moop beep".  My supposedly "dummy proof" site editor only made me feel even more incompetent as IT IS APPARENTLY NOT DUMMY PROOF.

Sorry, I was reliving the moment of technological defeat.

I hope that in the coming weeks, you observe my steep learning curve and notice my website and blog's awesomeness only becoming more...awesome.

But for now, it sucks.

www.erica-cho.com



1 comment:

  1. hay there nice to see you on a blog. will keep an eye on you. as if fb was not enough haha

    ReplyDelete