Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Awesome Munn Day with Olivia Munn

First of all, if you're not familiar with the awesome surprise that Olivia had for her fans, here is a link.

Second of all, two things I have to apologize for:

1) OH MAN, my really obnoxious voice on the video. Soooo sorry.

2) I am not very video-making savvy, but I really wanted to get this out to you guys asap. And since I'm not good at making videos, it would have taken FOREVER to edit it to look cool. If anyone wants some of the footage/pictures for your own library or you'd like to create a better version, feel free to ask me! @rob_roan, if you want better quality versions of the photos with you in it, I can send them.

You can leave your contact in the comment section or just send me a note at ericagcho@gmail.com


So here is the video. =)



Photo Journal

@DoubleSixx tried to give me courage to get onto the Red Carpet, but I was stopped by The Very Big Man






OMFG before the premiere


I made them do it. They were like, AGAIN??










My ticket from Olivia...I could finally breathe and not have to worry about shuffling into another movie with my head hanging low...NOOOO, not COLOMBIANA!! (Actually, is that good??)





@DoubleSixx goes "Hey Pierce" nonchalantly to Pierce Brosnan and then "You did a good job" flippantly to Sarah Jessica Parker. I was cracking up at how WHATEVER he was. Then @DoreneL1 married one of the Jonas Brothers (who I thought was Shia LeBeouf. My bad.) And as you saw in the video, @purplejoker just chats it up with Matthew Broderick. These OMFGers are just rubbing elbows with the stars. Gangsta...


This was when I wasn't sure if we'd see Olivia. I got her this little doll...you stick a message up her butt. Yeah, I don't get it either. I just thought the doll looked so cute! It reminded me of Olivia when she dressed up as Princess Leia (see below). And also, the boom box for when she beat boxes.

Olivia's mom was holding it for her, and she kept on looking at it...she seemed very perplexed by it.




So besides you hearing me asking over and over again in the video, "Where's Olivia?", I have crazy eyes here. I swear, I'm not a nut job. I have a healthy love for the Munn. That is all.

No, wait. So I was remarking on how all of us Asian girls (Olivia, @DoreneL1, and I) were rocking red. And she said it's because it's Asian power red. YES, she totally supports my "Asians-wearing-red theory" in an older post here

We did a cheers to Olivia for always thinking of her fans and to her great (HILARIOUS) work on IDKHSDI. @DoubleSixx was there, too, enjoying his coke. The liquid caffeinated kind.


DoreneL1 enjoying her 2 liter beer...she's hardcore.  She wanted to pour it for her fallen homeys.

@rob_roan stated in his winning video that he would be GQ for the event. He did not disappoint.
Actually, I think EVERYONE pretty much stayed true to their video.
@purplejoker definitely got day wasted beforehand
And I totally peed myself at the premiere.


Asian Sisterhood is awesome, Olivia. This will go up on my motivational cabinet door.


It was a pretty cool experience, and I wish we could have all gone. Looking forward to a Meet Up. Hope you enjoyed. =)  Also, XO ...pay attention to that in the movie...XO. You will definitely have quite a few laughs.

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING post! Thank you for letting us know how the premier went and what it was like. It was as if I was actually there haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you, 9eecfbec-df51-11e0-bcb9-000bcdcb8a73. Wow, that's a crazy name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video. I'm so glad you got me talking to Mathew Broderick, as I was too chicken to ask for a photo with him. ☺

    Also, my day wasting went exceedingly well considering I was drinking Guinness & wearing white. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You were totally pro..talking to your bro Broderick, finding the perfect perch, and successfully getting daywasted without being sloppy. Nice!

    ReplyDelete