Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Keep Your Briefcase, Purse, or Backpack Off the Floor!


My dear friend who is slightly OCD and a germaphobe introduced me to the PURSE HOOK.

Now guys, before you think this doesn't pertain to you, I'll have you know that many of these hooks can hold up to 35 lbs and are great for briefcases, laptop cases, and backpacks.


Think of all the times you've been to a restaurant or bar, and there are stools or chairs with a sloped back, where everything slides off.





Me at Starbucks on a stool and avoiding germs! I should probably wash my purse hook though.
Also saves the day when going into a bathroom with no hooks available!



 It's such a fantastic tool for keeping your stuff off the dirty ground. Plus, this is a blessing for those who believe the saying, "Purse on the floor, money out the door".

I also used it to hang my Northface coat in the shower after I hand washed it. It was really heavy from being soaked so I didn't want to hang it on anything that might break or bend.


























Purse hooks are everywhere, but you can easily find them on Amazon and Bed, Bath & Beyond. Amazon even sells purse hooks that double as a bracelet! Here

I have one that folds up. It was a gift, so I'm not sure where it was bought. However, you can easily search on the net for a "folding crystal purse hook". Or probably find it at your local TJ Maxx!



 Here's to happy, clean belongings!

No comments:

Post a Comment