Monday, December 3, 2012

Read All the Magazines You Love for Free for a Month!


image via nextissue.com

There's a new app called Next Issue where you get unlimited access to all the popular magazines starting at $9.99 a month. And right now, the company is running a promotion where you can try it for FREE for a month. And no hassle with calling a rep to cancel. You just hit the cancel button through your online account before the 30-day trial is up!

I just got it for my iPad today and am super excited!!


This is perfect for a person like me (a magazine addict) who can't keep up the pace of reading with the  frequency of deliveries.

The Ugly Stack in My Living Room

I actually LOVE receiving magazines and physically turning the pages in the real deal things. But my life could use some consolidation.
image via nextissue.com

At $9.99 a month, you might think a one-year subscription to one publication for $15 is a far better deal. But if you have a lot of subscriptions and are a magazine crackhead like myself, you might want to look into this!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this helpful information.
    Thank you for your guidance and support.You’re the sweetest! Thank you for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete