Thursday, April 10, 2014

Urban Decay Revolutionary Lipstick



I bought the Revolutionary Lipstick ($22) in the color Jilted, which Urban Decay's website describes as a deep fuchsia shimmer with a blue shift.  I gotta give it thumbs up for its creamy, moisturizing formula.  I usually avoid lipsticks because they tend to feel dry and accentuate any already chapped areas.  But the awesome blend of jojoba oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter, and shea butter kept my lips baby soft!  Oh, and this lipstick is vegan, too. Score!  I'm already a huge fan of Urban Decay's eye shadows, so I'm happy that I have a new go-to brand for lip colors!


Here is a close-up and swatch in natural light.






The gunmetal packaging is sexy!




Have you tried any of the Revolution Lipsticks?  Any favorite colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment