Monday, August 19, 2013

Are You Ready for the Phillip Lim - Target Collaboration?


The Phillip Lim for Target collection will hit stores on September 15.  The line will include clothing, bags, accessories, and shoes for both men and women.  

source

The prices will range from $20-$60 for accessories and $20-$300 for apparel.  If $300 sounds steep for our beloved Target, one must remember it IS Phillip Lim.  His leather jackets will be selling for $250-$300 at Target, but a leather jacket from his 3.1 line usually costs over $1800. So I guess you could consider it a steal!  It may just be the photos, but the products look like they are of decent quality.



All different bags, I believe. All so cute! Am I getting into those weird winged purses?
source


source

more...



I love these pj sets, especially the first one.
source

source



source




source


source

I absolutely adore this dress! I need to be somewhere other than New York City in order to avoid everything running out.  Escape to Connecticut?  Buy various sizes online and hope one of the items fit? Although I should probably just be resigned to the fact that even if I am able to purchase it, there will be a million women wearing the same dress walking the streets of NY.
source
source

source
What do you think of the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment