Thursday, August 1, 2013

Would you...camouflage?



Camouflage is in, guys.  Designers such as Michael Kors, Rebecca Minkoff, and Christopher Kane made use of the military print on the runways of their Fall 2013 shows.  Magazines have been showcasing camo outfits in their summer editions. 

Michael Kors, Christopher Kane, Michael Kors

I personally don't find camouflage appealing.  I don't think I've ever worn camo print, actually. The shapes within the print don't really bother me...I can't quite put my finger on it.  I just know that especially when they are in the original color scheme of greens or khakis, it instantly reminds me of G.I. Joes.  It makes me feel really silly imagining myself wearing it.

Regardless of how I feel, I wanted to show some ways to incorporate the trendy print into your style.

source

source

DKNY Spring/Summer 2013
source


source


Whistles, Michael Kors, LAMB
source


source


Hilary Duff
source



Alessandra Ambrosio
source

Are you a fan of camouflage?

No comments:

Post a Comment