Friday, August 30, 2013

Beauty Hardware


I already have a weakness for metallic details adorning clothes, belts, and handbags.  Now I have to worry about shiny, pretty things in the beauty department!

source


This Sonia Kashuk 10-piece Limited Edition brush set for Target is to die for!  The magenta bristles! The sexy black and gold combo! "The Fall Brush Up" includes a powder/blusher brush, synthetic pointed foundation brush, duo fibre multipurpose brush, medium eye shadow brush, pointed blending brush, angled crease brush, smudge brush, brow brush, bent eye liner brush, and spoolie to handle all of your makeup application needs.  And for $26.99, it's a steal!


And come on. It's a way better deal than this Dior Limited Edition Paradise Summer Blush Brush for $55!


source


I've been a huge fan of gold metal and Michael Kors.  





And of course, I love makeup! So imagine my delight at Michael Kors' new makeup line!
source


source



source


I wouldn't be able to throw away the containers once I'm done with the products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment