Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dry Shampoo Saves the Day(s)

It sounds gross, but I don't remember the last time I washed my hair.  

It was one of those weeks where I was in a rush so I opted for a body shower.  Then I would curl my hair for an audition, and it just seemed like a waste of good waves to wash my hair.  So that cycle would continue, and being able to pinpoint the last time my hair got wet became difficult. I must reiterate that I don't allow myself to waltz around in the fumes of ripe body odor. Keeping some natural oils in your roots and not washing your hair every day is actually healthy for you.  However, not washing your body on a regular basis is NOT that great for you. Or for others around you. 

Batiste dry shampoo came to the rescue for freshening up my locks. In the first "before" pic, oily roots weighed me down! What a difference in the 2 "after" pics.



My review of some top dry shampoos and how to make your own: http://bit.ly/16FujA2

No comments:

Post a Comment