Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Northern CA Trip in Pics



I did a terrible job documenting anything last week so in lieu of the usual "Week in Pics" installment, I shall share some photos from Northern California (technically, that would be "Two Weeks Ago in Pics").

San Francisco

"Everywhere You Look":  You can't help but hear this song in your head when you're standing in Alamo Square.  Did anyone else hate Kimmy Gibler?  She seems like she'd be a horrific first date.

Bye bye, San Francisco. More happened in this city, but the highlight was my husband telling me not to order more food at a restaurant.  That didn't go over so well.  And it'll never happen again. ;)

By the way, you can never have too many plates of Vietnamese garlic noodles.   

Our next stop was Napa.


We stayed at Chateau de Vie.  This has been our third time here, and we love it!  


Besides the complimentary wine and cheese service, the breakfast here is BANGING!
Who doesn't love the refreshing taste of watermelon and mint in the morning?


Corn griddles!!  Actually, I may be wrong on that name.  But they tasted like cornbread waffles.  Yup, like heaven!



PRESS:  It was AMAZING.  I still dream about their kobe steak.  Get the mixed grill! 

Date night!




Hellooooo, Mendocino.  It was my first time there.  It was so beautiful. And for 48 hours, I did not see a non-white person.  It was a little bizarre.




I don't know what I'm doing here.  It resembles the aggressive move you make before you fight.

Doesn't this look like an ad for eHarmony?  I guess if you didn't notice the couple down there, it wouldn't.


The most epic bubble bath.  Even Mr. Bubbles couldn't touch this.


Here are some leftover photos from Oregon.
Yes, I always hike while doing Vanna White poses.

We did a corn maze. We sneezed a lot afterward.


Peek a boo!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment