Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week in Pics


I love any opportunity to be in the West Village.  Even if it's to work.  I totally do the dramatic hand-to-heart gasp when I look at all the cute cafes and restaurants in the area.  

I was on set doing some background work for an upcoming TV show called Broad City on Comedy Central. 


Here is what I love about the show.  The leads are two women who started off doing a web series on their YouTube channel.  These 2-minute-or-less clips got the attention of several important people, including Amy Poehler!  Mrs. (Ms?) Poehler then decided to help produce their show on Comedy Central.  Broad City will air in 2014! That's so exciting and very inspiring.  


I don't know how to travel light around the city.  This is the usual baggage, except the bowling bag is interchangeable with a really cool-looking backpack from Target that is ripping apart. 




I got a little oily during the week.  Well, my tresses did.  I like that.  Tresses.  It makes it sound like I am more clean/sophisticated than I actually am.  Batiste Dry Shampoo all the way. Or as the young kids say, "FTW". 


My friend from LA came to work at her NY office for the week.  This is a really odd photo that her iPhone 5s took.  Some decapitations and missing limbs.  There was a lot of late-night pizza consumption.  The left pictures document us playing in a pile of snow.  We found out that it was not actually snow.  The hard way.


I was really terrible this week. 
 It is becoming a bad habit for me to reward myself after an audition with some Vietnamese bun.



I killed a plate of ribs at Hillstone on Friday.  Of all of the restaurants in New York City, I have no idea why my friend wanted to eat here.  We made a lot of kooky decisions this week.


 Sunday at Dinosaur BBQ in Harlem. This time I destroyed the Extreme Sampler: 1/2 rack of ribs, 1/2 a chicken, and beef brisket.  My last hurrah.  It was like Mardi Gras before Lent.  Which begins Monday. Healthy choices! UGH.

I'm hoping that my meat binge will help me curb my cravings.  I want to see how much of a difference it makes to control my portions and eat more light.  And let's not forget exercise. :)  (That is a smiley face that is crying on the inside. I hate exercise.)







No comments:

Post a Comment