Thursday, January 9, 2014

Feeling a Little Green




I'm a huge believer in using up the things you already have...however, I am not the best at adhering to this belief. Therefore, I am revisiting my kinda-sorta resolution this year. So I unpacked my Caboodles and started playing!


Obviously, you should not use makeup (especially eye makeup!) that is expired. I'm pretty sure the Revlon ColorStay palette in Spring Moss on the left is way overdue for the trash, but it came in handy today. Oh well. The lighter MAC shadow is Swimming, and the other darker color is Knight Divine. I used everything except that 3rd Revlon in a khaki color.


It felt like a Terry Richardson photo shoot up in my room. Minus all the creepy sexual overture. Because it was just me.




Whoah. I gotta trim those eyebrows. (I write that as if that's something I regularly do. I don't.)





That's all, folks.  I was focusing on the eye shadow today, but in case you were curious: Mascara - Stila Stay All Day Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, Blush - Sisley Phyto Blush Eclat 3 Duo Mango (what a a name),  Lips - L'Oreal Endless Kissable Shinewear in 325 (Wine and Dine)


This was my attempt at showing you my shadow in natural light. Unfortunately, I have a very small window of time to get any natural light in my apartment. 

Maybe I'll do an actual tutorial in the future. So you can see all the oops moments of my eye shadow application.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment